• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

body shop safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body shop safe

can you guys list some products that are body shop safe and contain no silicones? i need everything like tire shine, detail spray, wax, polish, etc. also is it best to use these products instead of ones that contain silicones? i know i've used products with silicones and i am having my truck repainted and i was just wondering what i should do before i take it to the painter?
    NA

all the 80 series polishes/ cleaners, Silicon free dressing from the detailer line, Final inspection detail spray (#34), No wax is body shop safe.
    Rangerpowersports.com
    Ranger72

Comment

You can start by telling your painter not to have his monkeys obliterate your new paint job if/when they buff it afterwards...
      -Dennis/FromThisSoil

If anyone is in need of a company logo or flier design, don't hesitate to ask for help.
      I can accommodate any budget.
      To see a few samples of my work just PM me.

Comment

here's another question for you guys. i have nxt tech wax on my truck and nxt insane shine on my tires. people on other sites have told me that my paint won't turn out good because of the silicones. is this true?
        NA

Comment

Any descent painter knows he has to degrease/ de-wax any panel that is going to be painted first.
          Rangerpowersports.com
          Ranger72

Comment

I have no experience in this area but I would expect the painter to atleast clay the area before painting.

- Chris

Comment

Highly doubt the painter will clay before painting, I know my when my friend who owns a bodyshop painted the valance on my truck, (Its a modified 4x4 valance) I scuffed it with 400 wet for him. I asked him if I could help in anyway before bringing it to him since he was doing it for free.
              Rangerpowersports.com
              Ranger72

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');