Pro-Line Catalog
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pro-Line Catalog

Pro-Line Catalog

Would it be possible to set it up to where if a person wanted to request a Pro-Line catolog, they could do it via the website or an email?

I work nights and sleep days and everytime I think to try to call and order the thing, it is not office hours.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

^^ I also would be interested in a possible Pro-line catalog if available.
    Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Re: Pro-Line Catalog

Originally posted by j333_76484
    Would it be possible to set it up to where if a person wanted to request a Pro-Line catolog, they could do it via the website or an email?

I work nights and sleep days and everytime I think to try to call and order the thing, it is not office hours.
    Well, I think they kinda do already have this and I ordered mine thru customer service at this link:

http://meguiars.com/customercare/

Within a week, I had both my Consumer and Professional Catalogs. Would be nice to be on a mailing list for New Catalogs, but heck, one thing at a time.

To make a long story short. Somewhere on the Meguiars site, there is a Request a Consumer Catalog link and I filled it out. I used this first and waited over 8 weeks and received nothing. So,I went thru Customer Service.
    Brad

Detailing a Vehicle is very Therapeutic.

To make a long story short. Somewhere on the Meguiars site, there is a Request a Consumer Catalog link and I filled it out. I used this first and waited over 8 weeks and received nothing. So,I went thru Customer Service.
    I did this same thing and still have yet to receive my catalog so I might go the route that you took and see if that helps me out. I had no problems getting one last year but for some reason this time is a little tougher. That link for ordering the catalog is on the main homepage at the very bottom with all the small links.

http://meguiars.com/estore/catalog_home.cfm
    Trent W.

------------------------------

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew FX4
    2002 Chevrolet Tahoe LS

Re: Re: Pro-Line Catalog

Originally posted by BJClarke001
    Well, I think they kinda do already have this and I ordered mine thru customer service at this link:

Within a week, I had both my Consumer and Professional Catalogs. Would be nice to be on a mailing list for New Catalogs, but heck, one thing at a time.

Interesting though: When you get to the Customer Care Page. There is a Selection for Product (where applicable). When you open the already pre-filled in list. There are things listed there I have never seen. Like Wallets, Key Fobs, Neon Signs, all with Part Numbers. I wonder if there is a catalog for The Misc. Items or these are hand out items the Megs Saleman use.
    Brad

must be nice you guys get the books!! I did a on-line request 2 months ago and still have NOT seen my book!! I give up!! Dont know what customer care is slacking off for!

Originally posted by Paramedic
    must be nice you guys get the books!! I did a on-line request 2 months ago and still have NOT seen my book!! I give up!! Dont know what customer care is slacking off for!
    Paramedic,

Did you use this link:

or this one:

http://meguiars.com/estore/catalog_home.cfm

The first link I posted was the one I used after I requested the Catalog from the second link I posted. It seems some of us didn't get anything from the "Request a Catalog" page on their website.

So, I wrote to them in the Customer Care Email page (the first link I posted) and they emailed me back fairly quick.
    Brad

There were key fobs, coasters, chairs, sofas, etc in the old consumer catalog.....

Originally posted by Murr1525
    There were key fobs, coasters, chairs, sofas, etc in the old consumer catalog.....
    Dang, I could of used a Meguiars sofa in my Family Room. LOL.

I see then, the listing is just reflecting what was and not so much what is.
    Brad

It was actualy NASCAR related sofas and chairs... maybe they are still available on the website, who knows.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information