• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extreme Makeover Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extreme Makeover Forum

this is a post for technical help

I went to the "Extreme Makeover" forum and it did not have the Page Numbers at the bottom where I can click to look at old posts from last year. I dont know if this is just my computer or not thanks

for some reason, that part of the page is in black, as is the font. if you highlight the text down there, the page numbers will appear in yellow, and you can click them. But you have to kinda guess around to highlight that text. It's a website error, not your browser.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanB
      for some reason, that part of the page is in black, as is the font. if you highlight the text down there, the page numbers will appear in yellow, and you can click them. But you have to kinda guess around to highlight that text. It's a website error, not your browser.

Ryan's work-aroundn is exactly the way to navigate to the other pages...

At this time we don't have any support to fix the problem.
      Mike Phillips
      760-515-0444
      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');