• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interior Scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior Scents

I was wondering if any one knows where I can buy a scent that would make my cars interior smell just like they were fresh off the assembly lin.

You can buy new car scent's at any auto part's store.

Comment

I was looking for like a professional line of scents.

Comment

There are alot of different company's that sell interior scent's. Meguiar's sell's them. You can try your local auto dealer. Or try auto detailing website's on the internet.

Comment

Interior Quik Detailer has that "new car" smell.

Comment

Originally posted by travisdecpn
            Interior Quik Detailer has that "new car" smell.
            That's not new car smell.... that's more of a floral scent, IMO.

Personally I use the stuff from Auto Magic; I get it from sparkleauto.com... I've got their Nu Car and Cherry varieties, and I definitely like them both.

Comment

It smells like fresh plastic to me, but not overwhelming. It's not a dedicated air freshner by any means, but when used regularly it does a nice job of keeping everything fresh.

Comment

#40 has a leathery new car smell to it.
                Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
                  #40 has a leathery new car smell to it.
                  DING DING DING!!! We have a winner!
                  I love the way #40 smells, like new leather/ vinyl.
                  The Quik Interior detailer has an almost cherry (to me) scent but the smell doesnt stay in the car very long. The 40 does.
                  Rangerpowersports.com
                  Ranger72

Comment

I was suffering the web and run it to this. Lanes Car Products they offer scents any one ever heard of this.

Comment

typo surfing

Comment

imho i have tried many other brands and have not found one as a new car smell know i will say i have not tried all or many of meguiars so i can not answer for them but im sure Members here will chime in but i know meguiars is definately worth a shot and i now only buy megs products....i think you can never have that new car smell cause it a combination of the whole interior...just a thought.

Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');