• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wax, sealant wax, and glaze difference??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wax, sealant wax, and glaze difference??

Hello i am new member on the forum ,and my question is what is the difference between a wax,a sealant wax ,and a glaze ?

regard and a pleasure to be a member

Michel from Montreal

Other companies may draw big distinctions between sealant and wax, but with Meguiars they are all quite similar, just different words that mean about the same thing.

The only difference generaly speaking is that a Meguiars wax will usually contain some carnuba, while a sealant will usualy be only synthetic polymers. Of course, Nxt Tech Wax is all synthetic. Waxes and Sealants will protect the paint surface.

Polish and Glaze are also two words that are interchangeble with Meguiars. Glazes and Polishes replenish oils in the paint to keep paint healthy and shiny.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

thank a lot CAR CRAZY for the tip

regard

Comment

Re: wax, sealant wax, and glaze difference??

Originally posted by corvettejaune
        Hello i am new member on the forum ,and my question is what is the difference between a wax,a sealant wax ,and a glaze ?

regard and a pleasure to be a member

Michel from Montreal
        Hi Michel,

Welcome to Meguiar's Online!

Murr1525 pretty much covered it, regardless of whether the name is wax or sealant, the role of the product in these categories is to protect the paint.

Check out this thread for a full understanding...

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');