• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics from Allentown Detail Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from Allentown Detail Day

Notice, it was COLD! Nonetheless, LVMOC members having a blast!

As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Rod demonstrating convertible top care:

As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Door prize winners!

Comment

Mosca checks a stone chip through a 30x lighted microscope ($10 at Radio Shack):

Comment

Rod demonstrates the PC:

Comment

And Rod demonstrates the rotary:

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');