• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ColorX; lasts longer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ColorX; lasts longer?

I think everyone knows I love this product. One of the reasons I love it is that in my experience the protection lasts quite some time; I have almost 2 months on my Subaru that is outside 24/7 (both cars are now outside 24/7, home improvement projects have taken over my half of the garage). It still has that slick, just waxed feel, and water beads on it like it did when I first applied it.

Agin, IMO this is probably the best value in the entire line, and the most unsung of the fantastic new products available (but THAT is changing very fast).

Tom
    As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Agreed. . very good product.

Btw, thanks for the bug deflector advice. Do you mind at all that tape has to go on the paint, and the deflectors seem to really sit on the paint? And how do you clean / wax around it since it is so low?
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Re: ColorX; lasts longer?

Originally posted by Mosca
      I think everyone knows I love this product. One of the reasons I love it is that in my experience the protection lasts quite some time; I have almost 2 months on my Subaru that is outside 24/7 (both cars are now outside 24/7, home improvement projects have taken over my half of the garage). It still has that slick, just waxed feel, and water beads on it like it did when I first applied it.

Agin, IMO this is probably the best value in the entire line, and the most unsung of the fantastic new products available (but THAT is changing very fast).

Tom
      Tried it for the first time last weekend. Man, I was amazed.
      Bama

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
        Btw, thanks for the bug deflector advice. Do you mind at all that tape has to go on the paint, and the deflectors seem to really sit on the paint? And how do you clean / wax around it since it is so low?
        Nope, I don't mind. My deflector sits on those little clear plastic squares, that's what I used all the extra ones for. As far as waxing underneath, I get as far down as I can with the pad, and same with the removal towel. I do the deflector itself with PlastX or similar. I wish I could take it off and put it on, but it's better to have the deflector and not have all those stone chips.

Tom
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');