• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiars online shirts, want one??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Hooded Sweatshirts would be great!!! I would pay 25-30 for the t-shirt! Keep it Meguiar's Font just like the top of the page Yellow Meguiars and green online.com and balck and white would be nice. Black gets really hot in the summer! But if it was there even in pink (yuck) I would probably still buy it LOL!

Comment

A breathable decal would be nice. My black Meguiar's T-shirt has a large rubber like decal on the back, and it keeps moisture from wicking away.

I don't wear it in hot weather.
      r. b.

Comment

Awesome news.

Comment

I'd love a Polo shirt! Where do I send my 30 dollar check?
          Erik Mejia

Polishing Paint removes the stress in my life, and the swirls on my car.

Comment

Originally posted by Mejia
            I'd love a Polo shirt! Where do I send my 30 dollar check?
            I send you a PM with my bank account number . . . hahaha LOL
            I just love detailing

Comment

I'm all for some T-shirts, but I hope we will have a different color than black. Working in this southern heat will take it's toll on you if your wearing black. A breathable, light colored 100% cotton t-shirt would be nice. I just can't see wearing a polo shirt to detail a car in. You noticed Mike changed to a regular cotton shirt in the DVD instead of wearing the Meguiar's polo shirt he had on. Now don't get me wrong, I like the look of the polo shirt, it's just not a very comfortable shirt to wear when your bending down detailing a car.
              Last edited by rascal; Jul 9, 2006, 02:47 PM.
              2016 Focus ST

Comment

I think that once the decision is made to actually produce a shirt, the color is a non issue as it can be made in several colors to suit every environment...I like black since it never really gets hot here for very long...your environment I would totally agree would not tolerate black...grey, white or other softer colors would be best...
                Bill Poirier
                West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

I'd personally feel like a dork if I wore one, unless I was a rep, professional detailer, or someone that retails their products. But that's just me, hey who asked me anyways right?

Comment

just an idea for the back of a t-shirt

Comment

^ nice. I like it.
                      You left out licking the water off. Oh, wait a minute, that's my cat, not my car. Uh, I mean my cat licks himself dry. I don't lick my cat dry. Or my car. -PC.

Comment

ty it was a quicky lol

Comment

Re: Meguiars online shirts, want one??

I WANT ONE!!!
                          2001 Dodge Durango, 1991 CHEVY 2500 Truck, 1991 Mazda Miata, 32ft. Mallard Motorhome, Ski Centurion...well, my parents at least

Comment

Actually, I would pay $15 for a quality t-shirt. $20 is way too much unless it's all pimped out with dubs with spinners and 18" subs.

Comment

It is coming up on a year since I first posted this thread. (82+ REPLIES)

WHERES MY SHIRTS?!? LOL!
                              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

A T-Shirt or Polo would be great. Definitely Black would be the color of choice for me.
                                Scott Duncan - Exhibit Designer
                                1985 300zx - 1990 300zx - 2006 350z
                                www.geocities.com/z_car_fanatic

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');