• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need help picking buffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help picking buffer

im kind of on a budget, and ive been looking at the PC7424 but the only problem is im only going to use it maybe max 1 time a month and im not sure if it is exactly worht it.. what do you guys recomment? im not trying to spend anything over 50-60 bucks.. but if it comes down to it and PC is the best choice and most reliable i will get that..

Re: need help picking buffer

Originally posted by zaink
    im kind of on a budget, and ive been looking at the PC7424 but the only problem is im only going to use it maybe max 1 time a month and im not sure if it is exactly worht it.. what do you guys recomment? im not trying to spend anything over 50-60 bucks.. but if it comes down to it and PC is the best choice and most reliable i will get that..
    I know it can be hard to pay top dollar for a quality product sometimes, but if you decide go the PC route you'll thank yourself many times over down the road for buying it.

Try shopping around at a few pawn shops. You might find a bargin on one there, and they can be repaired if necessary.
    r. b.

Comment

Re: need help picking buffer

Hi Zaink

Welcome Welcome....

Now regarding about the DA(pc) imho it well worth it it not only apply polish and waxes better then your hands (hands will not maintain it pressure and will get tired) and it apply cleaners and it will speed up the process but the best thing is it safe on your paint as my mentor Mike P says it Bubba Proof....i recently purchased my through Meguiars.....also remember get the g100 from meguiars or through their dealers so you can get the lifetime warranty which gives you that piece of mind...i know some will opt out and get it else were but not me...its up to you....dont waste your money and get the 20 bucks orbital @ those chain stores imho its paper weight beside your car must always be in top notch swirl free,scratch free paint finish (which it wont if its a daily driver)since it only good for apply wax...i telling you from exprience...save your money and get the G100....think of it this way as an investment plus it will pay for itself...it boils down to you just do some reasearch and some more.....and some will save a few bucks to get the pc but you will not get lifetime warranty plus you have to by a backing plate..just a thought

good luck
      Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

i figured i would get one (the PC) long before i even posted it heh just wanted to get some suggestions and what not, cause like i said not going to be using it tooo often... also how does the price of the g-100 compare to the PC 7424? cause i hear they both are the exact same thing but one has lifetime warranty.. and how reliable are the 7424?

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');