• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari Club of America at Meguiar's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Club of America at Meguiar's!

Ferrari Club of America at Meguiar's!

On October 22nd, 2005 Meguiar's will proudly host a hands-on detailing class for members of Ferrari Club of America - Southwest Region here at Meguiar's Corporate offices in Irvine, CA.

Class starts tomorrow morning at 8:00am sharp!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

And they're starting to show up!

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thanks for teaching me how to take care of my 550. By the way, I bagged a micro rag and a bottle of your leather cleaner.
      I did not mean to but left it in my car.
      Add it to my list of purchases.

Thanks again. My son enjoyed it also.

12 cylinders or walk

Comment

Originally posted by Male Mule
        Thanks for teaching me how to take care of my 550. My son enjoyed it also.

12 cylinders or walk
        Hi Bart,

Thanks for spending your day at Meguiar's and especially for bringing your son with you to join in on the fun!

Mike Phillips
        760-515-0444
        showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Thank you to all of the members of the Ferrari Club, you we're a great group of people to work with. Here's a parting shot as I'm shutting down Meguiar's Garage and heading home...

I'll try to post more pictures on Monday!

Thanks to you also Paul, (aka the other pc), for helping out with taking pictures today!
          Mike Phillips
          760-515-0444
          showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Excellent class, we learned a lot!

Special thanks to our hosts from Meguiar's and the chairpeople at Ferrari Club for putting together a super informative event! Sheila and I loved being part of it, I think all of us who were there feel the way Bart does, we enjoyed a day of each other's company in the presence of some great rides and some guys capable of teaching us how to care for them - hands on. Barry should be proud, you guys rock!

Comment

That red 328GTB WOW

Cant wait to see the rest of the pics.

Rob

now wheres that lottery ticket?

Comment

Thanks Mike and Chris for putting on another great class!

And thanks to the wonderful people of the Ferrari Club of America, one of the nicest bunch of car crazies I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting!

Also, a very special thanks to Sheila and Bob with their ultimately cool, black spyder and to Bart and son Jack with their super classy Maranello for allowing us to practice our skills on their rides!

PC.

Comment

I could swear one of those isnt a Ferrari... but I'm not sure which one...

Fantastic looking cars, thats for sure.
                  2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525
                    I could swear one of those isn't a Ferrari... but I'm not sure which one...
                    A number of members brought Ferraris with Detroit Iron Body Kits, such as this

1928 Model A Roadster Pick-up that looks perfectly at home among the Ferraris.

As well as this 1935 Ford Coupe

Mike Phillips
                    760-515-0444
                    showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

We had a great turn-out of some incredible representations of the Ferrari Marque even though the weather was a little dark and damp...

This is a California Highway Patrol Baseball Cap tucked in behind the drivers rear window...

Yeah... like that's going to help!

A little Shop-Talk before 8:30am when the class starts...

It was a fairly cold day on this particular Saturday with a good cloud cover and even some light misting in the air... it made for some darker than usual photographs as well as made it more difficult to capture before and after results during the hands-on portion of the class. On day's like this we really put the focus on teaching technique...
                      Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

Comment

Hi All,

That looks like another cracking day had by all who attended ........great cars too.......anymore pics?

Glad to see you also get some of the rubbish weather we get here in the UK ...............oh and it's pouring here for 2days now

Bryan

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');