• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is M21 the best paint sealant - for long lasting beads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is M21 the best paint sealant - for long lasting beads?

Is M21 the best and most long lasting sealant for beading water?

Why use this product over all the other great meguiar's sealants and waxes?

Is this similar to the paint sealants car dealers charge $100-$300 for ?

Thanks

Mike
    (big fan of the Meguiar's waxes, not tried any sealants or sythetic waxes yet

Re: Is this the best paint sealant - for long lasting beads?

Originally posted by wetnrg
    Is this the best and most long lasting sealant for beading water?

Why use this product over all the other great meguiar's sealants and waxes?

Is this similar to the paint sealants car dealers charge $100-$300 for ?

Thanks

Mike
    (big fan of the Meguiar's waxes, not tried any sealants or sythetic waxes yet
    According to Meguiars, NXT Tech Wax is still their best protecting LSP. Durability seems to be just about as good, according to what others are reporting. I have not used #21 extensively but the times I have used it, I am impressed with it. It has very high reflectivity.

It is better than the paint sealants car dealers charge outrageous amounts of money for. Dealer applied sealants are nothing more than a marketing gimmick. In reality most dealer applied sealants are mediocre at best.

#21 was designed for pro detailers. It can be used buy hand, DA, or rotary buffer. It stays wet longer so it can be used with a rotary. It is very easy to apply and remove.

RamAirV1
    2015 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack 392Granite Crystal
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue

Comment

I do use the porter cable DA polisher and am a part time pro detailer- and want to give my clients the best and most durable finish which will in turn help my detailing reputation.

Comment

Lab results notwithstanding, my experience is that #21 lasts longer, or at least holds all its characteristics longer.
        As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca
          Lab results notwithstanding, my experience is that #21 lasts longer, or at least holds all its characteristics longer.
          I agree with those findings.
          Quadruple Honda Owner
          Black cars are easy!

Comment

Re: Is this the best paint sealant - for long lasting beads?

Originally posted by wetnrg
            ...Is this similar to the paint sealants car dealers charge $100-$300 for ?...
            Not in one important way,

The company that designed, developed and manufactures #21 actually puts their own name on the bottle and sells it at a reasonable price to anybody who want to use it without having some “closer” twisting their arms.

PC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosca
              I concur...#21 and even #20 seem to hold out much longer than NXT on my Black vehicle.
              HammerDown

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');