• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIY powder coat system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY powder coat system?

I was at Sears today and stumbled by this.... Anyone seen or used it? Very interesting.

Here is a sears link.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Certainly looks interesting. Craftsman doesnt usualy make junk.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

That's pretty interesting, but they don't want you to do it in an oven you prepare food in. I can see someone having an extra toaster oven, as they mention, but who has a full size oven that they don't use for food? Anyway, pretty cool that you can get a DIY kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Setec Astronomy
        That's pretty interesting, but they don't want you to do it in an oven you prepare food in. I can see someone having an extra toaster oven, as they mention, but who has a full size oven that they don't use for food? Anyway, pretty cool that you can get a DIY kit.
        True... not many have a non-food oven. Funny you mention that, Menards (home improvement store) carries old appliances removed from homes on their deliveries. They all work and you can pick up just about anything for $10-$15 may be out of date but they work. I always wondered why one might by an old appliance, here is a good use.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');