• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gift packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift packs

At least on the dealer side. I asked the warehouse today if they carried any Meg's gift packs and they said it was discontinued. I think these are a great idea for dealers to market them through car dealerships especially around Christmas. They wouldn't need to be more than GC wax, GC soap, NXT window cleaner.

I'd like to see these be made into smaller containers so the price is low. I can't see a dealership spending more than $10 on something that's given away. (I'd even give these away with my higher end detailing customers) Car dealerships don't like spending a lot on freebees but know it's a necessary evil. One of those gimmicky sealant companies does this at the dealership I used to work at. Given the choice, I'd personally rather give something that's instantly recognizable like Meguiar's than some no name generic looking product.

This would also benefit Meguiar's because your average person is more likely to buy products when their car is newer and they still want to take care of it. If they get Meguiar's products at the time of the sale they would have exposure to the brand and be more likely to buy it again at the store.

I was just going to ask if we could get anything to give out. I just started selling cars at Toyota and I was hoping to start my customers out right and give them a free sample pack of Meguiars products.

Comment

Well, I dont think they are quite what you mean, but Target had some combo packs in a nice bag the other day when I was there.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');