• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polishing pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polishing pad

Good Evening,

my ? is if i have two cars(blk and red) and one of them is a s/s paint and the other is c/c paint... now if i were to use 80 with yellow polishing pad on the s/s paint and got some color on the pad after finishing it up and i wanted to also do the c/c paint with the same pad or the next day or so will this affect the pad or paint on the c/c/ paint...thank you guys

Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Re: Polishing pad

Originally posted by Djmigs
    Good Evening,

my ? is if i have two cars(blk and red) and one of them is a s/s paint and the other is c/c paint... now if i were to use 80 with yellow polishing pad on the s/s paint and got some color on the pad after finishing it up and i wanted to also do the c/c paint with the same pad or the next day or so will this affect the pad or paint on the c/c/ paint...thank you guys

I have used my 8006 pad w/ #80 on about a dozen cars thus far. Some SS and some not. Thus far I have seen no adverse effects. "BUT" I am a newbie and may not know what to look for.
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');