• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

meguiar's in the U.A.E. ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meguiar's in the U.A.E. ??

i recently moved from boca raton, florida to abu dhabi, UAE. and i am suffering without my favorite meguiars products. for some reason the only two meguiars products i can find here are the painte cleaner and the soap. i checked the distributor list and the closest distributor is in saudi arabia, not sure if i want to take an 11 hour road trip to pick up some wax . anyway was wondering if there were any plans to find a distributor here soon, thanks for your time

I saw your message.. You may want to check with the distributor in Saudi via e-mail or phone to see if they can ship to you. I have heard of some people ordering direct and having it shipped to a friend or relative in the states to have it shipped over to them. I have seen this when there is not realistic distributor in there area.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Comment

I just wanted to revive this inquiry and ask if a distributor is already in place in UAE? I have already contacted and emailed the Saudi distributor but to no avail.

I am however willing to buy online provided that they will ship it here. Please advice and anxiously awaiting for your reply.

Comment

Finally got somebody from this region who share with me the Meguiars Passion

Send me an e-mail or PM for furhter info regarding Meguiars Supply.....
        Last edited by amari; Jun 6, 2006, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Re: meguiar's in the U.A.E. ??

amari YGPM... anyways maybe you can share where to buy meg product from dxb here and looking for dealer of meg ... dealer / distributor of yellowhat

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');