• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ducati Super Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ducati Super Sport

I just wanted to take a minute to show off my newest ride... it's a 2005 Ducati 800 Super Sport. It's not stupid-fast, and pretty old-tech with an air-cooled 2-valve motor, but Ducati uses nice bits and pieces on all of their bikes. (Brembo 2-pots, stainless steel lines, Sachs rear shock, etc...) It's near-stock for now, but I have a set of Termignoni carbon high-mounts on the way. The paint is super nice, and it's about the nicest shade of red I've seen on anything.
    Any Duc fans out there in Meg's land?

The Internet > me
    2006 Honda Accord EXV6, 2003 Aprilia RSV Tuono, lots of Meg's products.

http://www.meguiarsonline.com/galler...500&ppuser=832

Very nice... you are right great color! Another good reason to buy more Meguiars products!
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Mama mia, great bike!

Man, I love ducks! Here’s a shot from my club’s day at Meguiar’s. A buddy of mine rode his 750 Paso in.

There’s just something simple, pure and beautiful about the air-cooled motors like yours. I wouldn’t so much call it old-tech as the latest refinement of a fundamentally excellent technology. Even if it’s not stupid fast, it’s awfully darn fast. I test rode a 620 Monster a while back and it was plenty powerful enough get into trouble with ease.

(If we had room for them in the garage I’d try to talk my wife into a his&hers pair.)

PC.

Comment

SWEET! My father used to race ducati bikes in Cuba in the mid 50s. He was getting big time with sponsors and such until the breaded devil took over.
        Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Congratulations on you new Ducati Super Sport. I own two BMW motorcycles, and have ridden several of the lastest Ducati's. They are gorgeus bikes with lots of character. Those 90 degree twins are so much fun.

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');