• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product 2 - QUIK INTERIOR DETAILER™ INTERIOR WIPES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product 2 - QUIK INTERIOR DETAILER™ INTERIOR WIPES

From the Contest sub-forum, here's product #2

Before

After

QUIK INTERIOR DETAILER™ INTERIOR WIPES

Quickly and safely clean interior plastics, vinyl, leather, audio/video equipment and more! Fast interior touch-ups are now simple and easy. Use daily to maintain a clean appearance and every time you wash or Quik Detail your paint for that complete “just detailed” look. Unlike traditional protectants that leave a greasy look and feel, Quik Interior Detailer™ leaves a natural appearance and a fresh fragrance with every use.

G13600 25 Wipes
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Man... my initial thought was a new wipe. oh well.

I am a big fan of the QID (spray) I am sure these will work just as well. Might be good to keep in the car for quick wipe downs.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

that top keeps throwing me off... doh! lol

Comment

I will be buying some of those as soon as they hit the shelves.
        Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
        Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidBlack
          I will be buying some of those as soon as they hit the shelves.
          easier to grab one of those out of the backseat or trunk than the bottle and MF.

Comment

I like the idea too. Perfect to have in the trunk or glovebox

Comment

Glovebox companion for me!
              Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

done deal

Comment

it would be great to have these come in a thin type of kleenex container like wet wipes do, so that you could keep them in side door panels. it would also be awesome to have glass cleaner wipes come in a package like that for quick fingerprint removals! i would keep these products in my truck, but i just don't have room for the big round containers.
                  If your not driving fast, your driving half-a**ed!

F150 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by Lncanney
                    it would be great to have these come in a thin type of kleenex container like wet wipes do, so that you could keep them in side door panels. it would also be awesome to have glass cleaner wipes come in a package like that for quick fingerprint removals! i would keep these products in my truck, but i just don't have room for the big round containers.
                    I agree !!....my glove box is too small for this container so it sits in the trunk...new product idea
                    Bill Poirier
                    West Seneca, NY 14224

"until you can afford a great car, always strive for a great looking car"

Comment

Originally posted by Lncanney
                      That's not a bad idea.... I don't remember who made them, I think they were "Tempo" brand wipes that you could keep in a holder slipped over your sunvisor.... that would be another option to go with.

Comment

Re: Product 2 - QUIK INTERIOR DETAILER™ INTERIOR WIPES

Definately! one in each vehicle

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');