• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Product 5 - HOT SHINE™ TIRE FOAM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product 5 - HOT SHINE™ TIRE FOAM

From the Contest sub-forum, here's product #1

Before

After

HOT SHINE™ TIRE FOAM

Our new foam technology breaks clear on the tire (with no milky mess) leaving a deep, black, rich shine. In one easy step, the thick, luxurious foam coats the tire, quickly penetrates, lifts and releases dirt and road grime leaving behind an even, rich shine.

G13919 - 19 OZ
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

I was wondering if some of these products will be in addition to whats already out there?
    or are they to replace them?
    I ask, because maybe I want to buy the current products before its all gone.

Comment

This is another one I really want to try... Sounds like it may leave a real nice finish behind.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by MTBPATH
        I was wondering if some of these products will be in addition to whats already out there?
        or are they to replace them?
        I ask, because maybe I want to buy the current products before its all gone.
        I was kind of wondering the same thing.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

OK, is this a cleaner and dressing all in one? Or just a dressing (meaning tires should still be pre-scrubbed)?

Comment

I agree. I'm a fan of using foaming tire dressings on other cars I detail (as I prefer Endurance on my own.) The foam seems to apply easier, cover the tire better, and leave less mess on the rest of the car.
            - Brian
            2006 Acura TSX with Navi
            Past: 1997 Honda Accord LX

Comment

Do foaming tire dressings, such as NXT Insane Shine last long? I apply Endurance every two weeks, just wondering how well foams hold up.
              Proud owner of the finest looking car in the parking lot.
              Switch to Linux. Use energy efficient lightbulbs and appliances. Keep your car well maintained and drive easy to save gas. Eat less fast food. Call your mother and tell her you love her. Try flying a kite. Read a wikipedia article daily. Use Meguiar's.

Comment

I can only speak of the Black Magic brand of tire foam which I have used. It lasted at least a week and a half.

I'm excited about the Hot Shine Tire Foam, however, because it seems Meguiar's tire dressings last forever!
                - Brian
                2006 Acura TSX with Navi
                Past: 1997 Honda Accord LX

Comment

I am anxious to try this new product, as I am always searching for the next best tire dressing.
                  Chris

"Once a Meguiar's user...always a Meguiar's user!"

1994 Accord

Comment

This is what I was waiting for. I like the Black Magic Foam, but now Meguiars

Comment

This is an all in one product meant to be used as a stand alone product. It is not replacing anything, just a new addition.
                      Mike Phillips
                      760-515-0444
                      showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');