• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTT: W-65 backing plate for W-64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: W-65 backing plate for W-64

I purchased a W-65 backing plate at a local shop a couple weeks back. I have since decided to just run 6.5" pads on the rotary so that I can keep it simple and not have 6.5" and 8" pads. Anyways, the shop won't let me return it because I don't have the receipt. Anybody willing to trade for a backing plate for 6.5" pads? Its still brand spanking new and still in the packaging. I don't have a picture right now because my camera is at work, but I can get them later if you're interested.

I'll trade anyone straight across for a W-64 backing plate even if its used, as long as its not in terrible condition. If you'd like to throw in a couple bucks extra that'd be great, but not necessary.

If you can come down to any of the upcoming classes I trade you straight out.

Check the Online Calender here,

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

You know they don't make the W-65 backing plate anymore! I will give you $100 for it.

Just teasing!
      Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips
        If you can come down to any of the upcoming classes I trade you straight out.

Check the Online Calender here,

http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/calendar.php?s=
        Mike,
        Thank you for the offer, it is much appreciated! I work Saturday mornings, would it be OK for me to show up around the lunch time break to trade it out? Thank you!
        -Kyle

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');