• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyper wash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper wash

I just got abottle of Hyper wash and I am a little confused about the directions. It says to dilute it 400:1 but then I read this text:
    "Fill your wash bucket with an ounce of Meguiar’s Hyper-Wash and 5 gallons of water" that's about 640:1 did I miss something?

Did you do the conversion using US gallons (3.78 litres) or Imperial gallons (4.54 litres)?

Ben

Comment

Us Gallons. 1 Gal = 128 Oz, 128 Oz x 5 = 640 . I used it for the first time today 400:1 and it worked great. This bottle will last a long time I guess, about 95 washes.

Comment

I think the idea is your bucket won't be filled completely. You will always have a gallon or two of suds on the top. I just use the provided pump, squirt an ounch in to the bucket and fill with water. I can easily fill it 50/50 water/suds, but usually put a little bit more in just to have some extra left for wheels afterwards, so say 3.5 gallons, that's about a 450 to one ratio, and it doesn't have to be exactly 400 to 1.
        Later,
        Ricky

For great Meguiar's deals I use
        Auto Detailing Solutions

Comment

I just use one pump then fill the bucket up. Then I fill it up until suds start to flow over. This stuff lasts forever. I bought my gallon back in I think June and it's just now run out. I use it on dealership cars, it's not the best soap Meg's makes but you can't beat the price. That's said, it's the best "bulk" soap I've used. On my personal and retail customer cars I use either #62 or Gold Class.

Comment

ok thank you all for claring this up for me.

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');