• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just an idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an idea...

I think it might be hlepful to have a "review" type area with a list of all meguiars products that the public can review or tell about the products we have all used. I like the idea of going to one place to see the good, bad, how it worked, ease of use just what ever about the products. There are other boards with similar "review" areas but they are not really kept up to date and they do not have a full range of products.
    Last edited by gb387; Feb 10, 2004, 06:36 PM.
    Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
    Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Ask and you shall receive.

It's in the works, should be up in the next week or two. I’m toying with the idea of starting a semi organized Test and Review program.

This program would consist of a group of people that sign up to be official testers. They would receive product to test and then asked to post their review, good or bad.

The organized part would basically be this, if I don't get a review, no more product to test. I simply don't want a hundred people signing up for free product with no intention of ever writing a review.

Any comments or suggestions?

Mike
    Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

hey sign me up!

I think other peoples comments are more helpful at times... the product is used by people with varying experience in car care some are pros and others just washed their first car.
      Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
      Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

i would do that for sure but it's probly troublsome to send it up my way but that would be cool that way i wouldnt have to spend my money all the time to find out how good a prodcut is

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');