• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NXT Spray Booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NXT Spray Booster

Yesterday I got a chance to try the NXT Spray Booster for the first time. I already have two coats of NXT on the car so the Booster went on and off very easy and looked great.

Last edited by BigT; May 4, 2004, 08:21 AM.
    98 MarkVIII LSC
    04 Honda Pilot
    00 Harley Softail

"Son, you're gonna drive me to drinkin' if you don't stop drivin' that Hot Rod Lincoln."
    Charlie Ryan - 1955

Looks good!

Comment

I too have just finished using the Spray Booster for the first time. It took me almost an hour to apply and remove the product from my BIG black Dodge Hemi. I tried applying it with both a Meguiar's foam applicator and a microfiber covered foam applicator. I didn't find either applicator to be all that great. I removed the product with a microfiber polishing cloth.

After using a pc to apply almost all of my detailing products. I find applying the Spray Booster by hand to be a pain in the butt. I do not think that it is all that easy to apply or to remove. It is, however, quicker that the tech wax. I like being able to just spray a bit on a panel and then spread the product.

My truck had two coats of NXT applied about a month ago. I have washed it exclusively with Meguiar's Deep Crystal shampoo using a cotton chenille mitt. I have dried it with Big Blue waffle weave microfiber towels. There was absolutley no marring. During this past month I have not used any QD.

The finish was in excellent shape before I applied the Spray Booster. The application of the Spray Booster did indeed enhance the tech wax. My Hemi is lookin' mighty good. But next time I think that I'm going to get out my pc to apply the stuff. It won't take any longer than applying it by hand.

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');