• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quik Wax- My Little Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quik Wax- My Little Review

OK. So I finially bought some. I was a fan of Eagle One Wax-As-You-Dry. So I washed my car for the first time in a couple of weeks (due to all of the on and off rain here). Before I dried it, I sprayed the Quik Wax onto my car. The spray is much finer and covers a much better area because of that than the EO WAYD. It also does not streak like the EO. Dried my car like I normally do, but the reflection and gloss just seemed to be better than normal. Very impressed and happy with this product. Glad I bought some. Keep up the good work!!!

i also recently picked up some, but i had a little trouble with it streaking. i think it was because it was just a little over 40 outside. i let it try to cure for around 10 minutes, first tried a ultimate wipe, then went to a SS, then finally broke out the pc and gold class bonnet. the application was nice and the tutorial mike done with his honda helped out. is that what you guys think caused the streaking i had trouble with?
    rollin 22's

www.fordexplorer.net

www.cardomain.com/id/explore_02xlt

Comment

I'm not sure on that one. I used it on the wet car, so it kinda mixed in and got buffed off when I dried it. I just like to use it while I am drying, I'd rather just use regular wax if the car was dry, thats just me.

Comment

so you just spray it on your car, then proceed with a chamios?
        rollin 22's

www.fordexplorer.net

www.cardomain.com/id/explore_02xlt

Comment

I don't use a chamios, but same idea, yea.

Comment

never had that problem with was-as-u-dry i use it with the absorber and no steaks the only problem with the wax as you dry is it dosent have the same gloss as any meguiars wax
            Patrick Yu
            2003 Honda Accord
            2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');