• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prefered car wash soap/shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't tried any Meguiars car wash products yet, just the NXT generation spray wax.

Right now I'm using that "Mr. Clean" car wash/shampoo because it's supposed to dry without leaving any water spots behind.

So far, it seems to work pretty well.

All best,
    Joe

Comment

#62 for me as well!

Comment

when my car is real dirty, nxt wash. if it's not that dirty and needs a light wash, gold class.

Comment

I am kind of surprised there isn't more Deep Crystal Car Wash users.
          Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
          Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

I voted Hyper Wash. HW is a great product. Sudsy, super slick, and easy to rinse off. No film left behind either. Plus I like the metering ability with the supplied pump.

A very close second is NXT.

Comment

Deep Crystal, since it's the cheapest Meguiar's makes and it does a fine job.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this up to see if anyone else will respond... its a tie 21-21 Gold Class and NXT
                Brandon

Comment

I currently switched from GC to NXT, because of the better cleaning ability and NXT also smells better than GC

Comment

deep crystal because its the only megs wash you can get in canada
                    Patrick Yu
                    2003 Honda Accord
                    2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I'm sure I have seen GC here in Quebec. I have never seen the NXT soap anywhere though.

Comment

they sell it on meguiars canadas website but the pricing and the shipping is a huge ripp off so in alberta i get by on the deep crystal

BTW if your candian youll be delighted to know that meguiarscanada.com now has a lot of new products such as the extractor, drying towels and a wash mop
                        Patrick Yu
                        2003 Honda Accord
                        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

I love the old Wash N Wax detailer. All I can say it is awesome.

Comment

Can the #62 users compare to Gold Class - #62 vs. GC? Slicknees/suds and so on?
                            Brandon

Comment

Currently a Gold Class user, was a Deep Crystal user, soon to be an NXT user! Maybe some # 62 will find it's way into the fold.

Ryan

Comment

Hey,

My personal favorite is #62. My second would be the Shampoo Plus followed by Gold Class.

Gold Class tends to foam more, but #62 will rinse a little easier. Both leave an awesome finish with the edge going to the #62 IMHO.

Tim
                                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');