• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your prefered car wash soap/shampoo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your prefered car wash soap/shampoo?

Interesting.
    r. b.

Comment

Would be interesting to hear those reviews of #62 if you guys tried it for the first time yet.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Would be interesting to hear those reviews of #62 if you guys tried it for the first time yet.
        I agree. The handful of information I have read about it seems very positive. I am very interested in the product but.... I just have a hard time purchasing because of the cost I use plenty of car wash soap and its not the most economical.
        Brandon

2007 Black Chevy Avalanche

My Albums: Avalanche
        Meguiars Online Acronyms - Meguiars Product List....

Comment

Originally posted by gb387 View Post
          I agree. The handful of information I have read about it seems very positive. I am very interested in the product but.... I just have a hard time purchasing because of the cost I use plenty of car wash soap and its not the most economical.
          Its about $6 dollars more a gallon isnt it? Which can add up to a lot if you use tons. I might get it anyway to try, it says extra foaming, might be a plus for a foam gun.

Comment

Well, I must say, I tried #62... not to shabby. Certainly not much wax left after the last few rough weeks, but the shine is still great after the soap, and felt very slick.

Cant wait to try it after a fresh coat of wax.

Comment

I use Deep Crystal for washing tires and wheel wells because it is cheap and I use NXT on the rest of the vehicle to combat hard water. Plus, I love the smell and how much it suds.

Because I mix a bucket with about 2 gallons to wash the tires and wells and then pur that out to mix up one for the paint, I felt like was wasting a somewhat expensive wash (NXT). So, I grabbed some Deep Crystal for that job.
              Born to be hated;Dying to be loved.

2005 Jeep Liberty Limited...1967 Ford Mustang 5.0...2001 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro

Comment

Hey,

As I said, #62, followed by Shampoo Plus are still my favorites and I have tried a few...

Tim
                Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by 2hotford View Post
                  Hey,

As I said, #62, followed by Shampoo Plus are still my favorites and I have tried a few...

Tim
                  Meguiars Marketing team thanks you...lol
                  HammerDown

Comment

What is that wash n wax? Must be a d/c product before my time Sounds interesting, I wouldve tried it.
                    2005 Toyota Camry LE Phantom Grey Pearl
                    2001 Toyota Corolla LE Silverstream Opalescent
                    1996 Lexus ES300 Ruby Pearl

Comment

Hey,

Yes...the Wash N' Wax was from the old Detailer series. I use it for my travel trailer and it does an excellent job.

Tim
                      Tim Lingor's Product Reviews

Comment

I have been told by meguiars that gold class is the best car wash they offer.

Comment

I really like the Hyperwash i've just tried the best so far, and i only have the NXT and the Gold Class tried before that, also with great results but imo this hyperwash cleaned and rinsed off better, especially the rims and wheel wells did benefit of this
                          Before I got into Meguiars i did try a lot of other brands with less satisfaction, so as for Meguiar's products, i have to try more car washes to give a full product line review.
                          Progress is perverting an perfectly good idea!

Comment

Deep Crystal Car Wash - Consumer Line

Economic and good finished

Comment

I buy what evers on sale...for me they ALL leave water spots, however my Armorall Wash seems to leave the least.
                              Last edited by HammerDown; Mar 22, 2007, 05:37 AM.
                              HammerDown

Comment

Originally posted by Thejoyofdriving View Post
                                I have been told by meguiars that gold class is the best car wash they offer.
                                The best car wash is rather personal, so it could be the best they offer. But think about what it is best for.... consumers, professionals, once a month washer, once a week washer, or even their profits....
                                Fiat Bravo 1.4S 12V : My Pride & Joy
                                ShowYourSound

(\__/)
                                (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
                                (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');