• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must sell sale!! Cheap Porter Cable and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must sell sale!! Cheap Porter Cable and more!

*Edit, I've significantly reduced the text because of the added pictures*

*Edit, I really need the money, so I'd like to sell everything as a package, and I'll cover shipping and packaging*

I'm selling these products as I one of puppies got sick, and I have some large vet bills coming up at the end of the month.

I have MSDS for all except Fast Finish.

Everything has been sold. Thank you everybody!

BTW, here's a picture of the puppies. The little that is suckling is the one that ending up getting pneumonia. He was having trouble breast feading the first day so we had to bottle feed him. He had trouble with the bottle as well and was inhaling the milk, that's how he got pneumonia. He's now being tube fed, and has to be fed every two hours, it's like having a sick baby, but I'm doing my best.

Last edited by gbackus; Nov 28, 2005, 09:10 PM.
    I want 4" Softbuff pads!

What if we just want to make a donation? Do you have a Paypal account setup or something? I love animals, and Im willing to make a donation for the vet bill. Let me know. Please provide the info to make a donation.

My business donates quarterly to Wiskers and Friends, and our local humane societies. Id like to encourage everyone else to do the same (whatever you can) or even donate some time (volunteer).

Here are my rescued animals

Luci and Cali (Cali was just adopted 2 weeks ago)

Chance was adopted when he was just a pup 5 months ago

Joe
    Seabreeze Mobile Detailing

Comment

George, I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I wish the best for your puppy and know first hand how this can be.

I'll take the ABC off your hands.
      Quadruple Honda Owner
      Black cars are easy!

Comment

Seabreeze- That's a very kind offer from you. I don't think it's appropriate for me to ask other members on this forum for the same though, that is why I am offering stuff up for sale. I will PM you about this.

Chris- The ABC is all yours, just call me up when you want to come down and pick it up.
        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Oh the temptation.... $60 for a spare PC....

too bad I need an extractor first

Comment

Hey Seabreeze, I hope your puppy get over the pneumonia soon!

Im interested in the PC what would i need to do if i wanted to purchase it?

Comment

i have around $10 in my paypal I'd donate to you.

I dont need anything you have, but will purchase your PC for a spare.. if need be.

I love my dogs, i just paid $150 E.R bill coz my puppy had a intestinal bug, Money doesnt matter when it comes to my boy.

Comment

Wow George! I'm so sorry to hear this. If the PC is still for sale, I'll help you with that.

Richard
                Richard Lin
                ShowCarDetailing
                5548 E. La Palma Ave
                Anaheim, CA 92807
                toll free: 866 707 9292

Comment

I'd like to thank everyone fo makes their concern, it really means a lot to me. I'm doing my best, and so far the hardest part(finding a way to effectively feed my puppy) seems to be over, I just have to continue to be careful and vigilant.

Just as an aside, I've edited my above post. The porter cable is now sold, as well as some other items.

One last thing I'd like to mention. I'd like to thank Joe(Seabreeze) for his GENEROUS donation, it will really help out a lot. Thanks again!
                  I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Too bad I found this thread late, I needed a PC!!
                    Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

I am in final 3 weeks of class too!! My mom saved my butt last year when our cat was in a bad fight and needed to have an abcess cleaned out ($150 including a dip, and an overnight).

I understand your situation, Good Luck to you!
                      http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/546...mallgz2.th.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Superior Shine
                        Too bad I found this thread late, I needed a PC!!
                        Dude, don't you have like 8 PCs already?
                        I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Porter Cable update.
                          I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Porter Cable is gone!
                            I want 4" Softbuff pads!

Comment

Originally posted by gbackus
                              Dude, don't you have like 8 PCs already?

No, I have 14!!
                              Freedom prospers when Christianity is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');