• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy the pro series retail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy the pro series retail?

This holiday weekend, I'm going to finally have some time to try to apply what we learned in the Meguiar's class. We're gonna do it to my bf's C5 Vette.

Where do we go to buy the pro (commercial) products in a retail store? i think we need the 80 series polish (to get swirl marks out) and 83 series.

Please let me know so we can get it tomorrow before all the stores close!

Re: Where to buy the pro series retail?

Originally posted by kuechibesu
    This holiday weekend, I'm going to finally have some time to try to apply what we learned in the Meguiar's class. We're gonna do it to my bf's C5 Vette.

Where do we go to buy the pro (commercial) products in a retail store? i think we need the 80 series polish (to get swirl marks out) and 83 series.

Please let me know so we can get it tomorrow before all the stores close!
    How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown
    How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown
    Jeff Smith

Don't mistake my enthusiasm for experience.

Comment

Thanks! Looks like the online dealer locator is broken.

Comment

Hmm You are right. I'll find it for you
        Jeff Smith

Comment

Jeff Smith

Comment

Thanks! Looks like the online dealer locator is broken.
            I'll let them know the link needs to be redone. The one above works though
            Jeff Smith

Comment

Re: Where to buy the pro series retail?

kuechibesu ,
              is L.A. for Los Angeles?
              let me know what store you find the pro-line products at.
              I also live in L.A., but have not had time to go to different stores off the locator to see what line of products they cary.
              it would be nice to know.
              if you need to know of a retail store to get the consumer product line. there is a store in Stanton. largest selection I've seen so far.

Comment

Just look in the yellow pages for auto paint supply stores, most carry Meguiars professional and detailer line products. I'm not in LA but if you come down to the O.C. there's a couple by me that carry #80 and #83.

Comment

Cool, I am close to OC and go down there all the time. Can you tell me which stores do?

Comment

I go to "The Paint Store" on 28052 Cam. Capistrano in Laguna Niguel (949) 364-6121. There's another good one in San Clemente and another that maybe closer to you in Santa Ana by just south of Edinger on Grant.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

this may help some of you who are willing to drive to lake forest which carry more then any store that ive seen it

Meguiars Detail Center
                        22512 ASPAN STREET, LAKE FOREST, CA 92630

Phone: (949) 770-4929
                        hrs of operation are monday thru fri only 8-5pm(not exactly sure)

ask for Chiro manager
                        Miguel

"What you become directly influences what you get"

Comment

Great tip, I didn't know the Meguiars detailing site carries professional products for sale.

Comment

I attended the Meguiar's class and went out looking for pro products last weekend. I purchased a PC, polishing pads, and #80 at the class.

Last weekend, I tried two shops in the Meguiar's Dealer Locator, Brother's Paint on Venice Blvd and Annex Automotive Finish on Pico Blvd. Annex had more products, but it was a meager offering.

I will probably order the products on-line. It is easier than driving 60 miles.

Comment

Keep in mind that that if a shop carries the pro products but doesn't have what you're looking for they can order it for you.

The paint shops near me have always been happy to order any pro product, even if it's just a single piece (one bottle, pad or whatever). They normally get things in only a day or two.

PC.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');