• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNOW REMOVAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SNOW REMOVAL

I really like the idea with the MF towels over the snow brush I am goijng to have to use it... well yesterday we recieved our first dump of snow about 12" of the stuff... and I was asked to go start the truck to go warm it up adn what not... welll neway back to snow removal... they gave me a broom yse a broom not even a snow brush... I used it ... o well its a company truck and there was a layer of ice so I didnt scratch the paint I dont think.... but basically I just turned the rear and front defrost on super high and hot.... voila within maybe 10mins the snow was melted and I just wisked the snow off with the wiper blades gotta love the newer vehicles (03' Chev Silverado)... I did get the bulk of it off... with the brush which helped melt the ice faster.. but now I think I may just use the whoe MF idea and the defrost... makes sense... not only is it less work, its also less contact u make with the finish...

Comment

Still anxiously awaiting our first snow delivery. My winter car died, so my black "easily scratchable" car will have to go through one winter since a new winter vehicle was only scheduled to be bought next summer.

I'll just use my regular Oskar brush, but I'll be much more gentle on this one.

Comment

It snowed for the 3 third time this year on Sunday. The only differnce is it didn't melt this time. There were 200 reported accidents in Calgary on Sunday . My dad had a non-reported accident but I consider him really lucky! A large F350 couldn't stop behind my dad at a red light and it pushed the jeep through the intersection! the only thing hurt is the bumper on my dads car.
        Patrick Yu
        2003 Honda Accord
        2008 Honda Accord EX-L V6

Comment

Well I ocassionally have to deal with snow here in maryland but all the same its still a pain. I have a covercraft weathershield car cover that I ise almost everyday and love. Well here is a link to my solution for snow I posted a while ago. Greg

Comment

Working...
          X
          gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');