• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hot Water Extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot Water Extractor

Up for sale is a Aztec Hot Water Extractor (will update with pictures)

This item is 2 months old. This item was used 3 times, for an approximate time of 40 minutes. This item was used for training purposes and demonstration.

Specs:
    Heats to 200 degrees in minutes
    Speeds cleaning with high temperature
    All Stainless Steel detailing tool
    16 feet vacuum and solution hoses (can reach all areas of large SUVs)
    102" of vacuum lift
    50 feet of 12 gauge cord
    2 gallon recovery and 1.5 gallon solution tanks
    2" swivel casters for easy movement
    18 pounds makes it lightweight and portable
    Quick connects make easy on/easy off for solution hose
    110 degree F water heats to 200 deg in 8 minutes
    Heated and ready to use when prespray dwell time is completed
    Lights indicate when heated temperature is reached

This item is selling new for $700.00. I will sell this unit at half price for $350.00 plus shipping. I will ship worldwide via UPS.

Interested? Please PM me.

Thank You.

PM Sent.... I've been in the market; may not be able to pass it up at this price.

Anxiously awaiting pics!!

Comment

if shiny lil detlr falls through let me know. i might be interested.
      2001 Vortex Blue New Beetle

Comment

Here are the pictures.

The entire package:

Controls and water hookup:

Fill Tank and Dump Tank:

Thank You.

Comment

Just sent you a PM...

Tom

Comment

are you upgrading to larger unit or is this unit just for spotting? I've looked at these for a while heat is great but waterlift and componet failure worry me!

Comment

Im not upgrading. I have just invested a lot of money into a Limousince Co. and Im reducing the size of my business and supplies.I have another one of these units that Ive used for over a year with no problems. This machine was made for the mobile detailer. Its light, easy to move around, and doesnt take up a load of space. Ive removed everything from tomato juice and coffeee/cola to wine and vomit.

Comment

I am very intersted in one of these, the Little Green machine I have isn't that effective IMO. Is a machine like this noticeably better than the Little Green as far as suction and heat?

The price of a new one is what's kept me back thus far, but your offer is too good to pass up if your wanting to sell, let me know.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Weed
                  I am very intersted in one of these, the Little Green machine I have isn't that effective IMO. Is a machine like this noticeably better than the Little Green as far as suction and heat?

The price of a new one is what's kept me back thus far, but your offer is too good to pass up if your wanting to sell, let me know.

Tom
                  Hey man! How've you been...

I picked up one of these last year. Great investment. Awesome suction lift. The heat really helps lift out stains. To answer the LGM comparison, I own both. Yes it is noticeable better. Carpet and upholstery dry time is greatly reduced. This is good to prevent mold and musty smells.

I use this machine in conjunction with a PC and brush with APC to clean interiors.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Hey Scrub,
                    Been a while... How's business in NC these days, playing any golf? Just trying to stay warm here in Indiana as it's gotten pretty cold. The side business has slowed down because of it.

Thanks much for your input on one of these units, the more I do this the more it seems essential. I too have the little brushes for the PC and haven't used them yet.

Take care and Thanks,

Tom

Comment

Re: Hot Water Extractor

do you still have the extractor if so lit me know

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');