• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ultimate Quick Detailer vs Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Quick Detailer vs Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere

Has anyone on here actually replaced UQD with UWWA.. There both about the same price..it may be a preference thing..

Re: Ultimate Quick Detailer vs Ultimate Wash and Wax Anywhere

Originally posted by 02Rodeo View Post
    Has anyone on here actually replaced UQD with UWWA.. There both about the same price..it may be a preference thing..
    I would say they are for different enough uses that most people probably wouldnt.
    2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
      I would say they are for different enough uses that most people probably wouldnt.
      I like Ultimate Wash and Wax anywhere rather than UQD especially when I don't want to drag the hose and everything else out.. Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by 02Rodeo View Post
        Yes, I swapped to UWWA, due to an increase in lubrication.
        I then switched to D115 Meguiar's Express Wash and Wax in one gallon. I then dilute that to 4:1, making 5 gallons.

Comment

Working...
        X
        gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');