• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Supere Ceramic Coating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supere Ceramic Coating

I continue to receive information concerning ceramic coatings. There appears to be several products that claim to include a ceramic filler. I have seen these products priced between $15 and $150 and I don't see any difference between them other than price. I'm not opposed to trying new stuff but I'm very opposed to being ripped off. Can anyone provide any information concerning the various ceramic coating products? What should you look for when considering this product?

Re: Supere Ceramic Coating

So far, I've not been ready to plunk down more money on a ceramic coating. But if I did, it would be with one of the companies that has a proven record. Whether with the coating itself or with their other products. What to look for, you ask? A product whose application process and maintenance process appear to work well with your style of detailing. An example, if a products application needs to be completely redone every time I have a small scratch or scuff mark that I want to repair, that adds extra work. I like to go over my cars AT LEAST twice a year and remove small defects.

Comment

Re: Supere Ceramic Coating

Originally posted by HCAD View Post
      So far, I've not been ready to plunk down more money on a ceramic coating. But if I did, it would be with one of the companies that has a proven record. Whether with the coating itself or with their other products. What to look for, you ask? A product whose application process and maintenance process appear to work well with your style of detailing. An example, if a products application needs to be completely redone every time I have a small scratch or scuff mark that I want to repair, that adds extra work. I like to go over my cars AT LEAST twice a year and remove small defects.
      I would never pay someone to apply anything to my Tahoe. If I can't do it then it won't get done. I truly enjoy the process of detailing my vehicles. My interest is in the varied cost of the product. Does more money mean more product? Super Ceramic Coating sells for $30 while other ceramic coating products sell for $70. I would like to try the product but I want to make sure I'm getting the real deal. I've bought Liquid Glass at $30 and that's a product I KNOW works as advertised. I'm just a sucker for detailing products and like to try the new stuff.

Comment

Working...
      X
      gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');