• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meguiar's wash buckets??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meguiar's wash buckets??

I have seen them before and would like to get my hands on a set of the black wash buckets with the meguiar's logo on them. anyone know how or where I can get

Re: Meguiar's wash buckets??

I'd like to know too.

Comment

I've never seen them or even mentioned until this thread. I'm guessing the ones seen by the OP were probably a limited run promotional item like the kind of stuff given away at auto shows or expos.

Comment

I think they used to sell product kits in auto parts stores with Gold Class stuff in them, but I haven't seen such a thing in years.

Comment

Although the buckets look sharp, I personally like a white bucket. With the white bucket you can really see how clean of water you are working with.
          Click for more pictures of my tC

Comment

Originally posted by paul.segovich View Post
            Although the buckets look sharp, I personally like a white bucket. With the white bucket you can really see how clean of water you are working with.
            Nick
            Tucker's Detailing Services
            815-954-0773
            2012 Ford Transit Connect

Comment

I have gotten some Meguiars stickers from ADS I guess over the years, have one of those on my wash bucket.
              2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

The only black wash buckets I've seen are offered by AutoGeek.

Like others have said, I like white or clear / translucent buckets to see how dirty the water is - especially when washing in winter and early spring when my vehicles are covered in road salt.

Comment

Originally posted by SpinsB View Post
                  I have seen them before and would like to get my hands on a set of the black wash buckets with the meguiar's logo on them. anyone know how or where I can get
                  Originally posted by Mary S View Post
                  I'd like to know too.
                  Pricey, but available from Great Britain

NEW! Meguiars Car Wash Bucket and Grit Guard Rapid Post

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');