• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailer Product Line - Spreadsheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detailer Product Line - Spreadsheet

I was shopping ADS for some much needed supplies, I wanted an "all in one place" to glance over the various products in the detailer line.

So I put this together:

http://www.erik27.com/cars/Detailer%20Line.xls

Nothing fancy, hope this is ok.
    I'm planning a second sheet listing other Meguiar's products under similar / competing detailer products.

I'm weird this way, I need to see every available product lined up to make a decision. You should see me shop for a TV or electrical products.....

An example of things that confuse me, Shampoo Plus and Super Soap sound great......how do they compare to Gold Class Car Wash??? I'm the kind of person who would buy all three and mix them together

Re: Detailer Product Line - Spreadsheet

Great tool for first time buyers too!
    "Every moment frontin and maxin
    Chillin in the car they spent all day waxin
    "

Comment

That will come in handy for a lot of people. Thanks for sharing it.
      quality creates its own demand

Comment

If you ever want to try any of them, I have a good collection.

I have sample sizes of Super Soap and Shampoo Plus and Gold Class. lol
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by hacker-pschorr View Post
          I was shopping ADS for some much needed supplies, I wanted an "all in one place" to glance over the various products in the detailer line.

So I put this together:

http://www.erik27.com/cars/Detailer%20Line.xls

Nothing fancy, hope this is ok.
          I'm planning a second sheet listing other Meguiar's products under similar / competing detailer products.

I'm weird this way, I need to see every available product lined up to make a decision. You should see me shop for a TV or electrical products.....

An example of things that confuse me, Shampoo Plus and Super Soap sound great......how do they compare to Gold Class Car Wash??? I'm the kind of person who would buy all three and mix them together

I was expecting something more hacker-ish... with ASICC texts and MIDI music file attached... and nfo file.

Comment

Blue, we need to put together a detail party before summer is over. I`m going to order some 205 to go with 105 (even though I have plenty of 80....)

Originally posted by the_invisible View Post
            I was expecting something more hacker-ish... with ASICC texts and MIDI music file attached... and nfo file.
            Use the Google young Jedi.........
            Hacker-Pschorr is the originator of the Oktoberfest Brew

Comment

Working...
            X
            gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');