• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is meguiars Quik Interior Detailer the same/similar to Natural Shine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is meguiars Quik Interior Detailer the same/similar to Natural Shine?

Again with my other posts, I use natural shine daily. I love it over supreme shine, and most other dressings ive used. Is quik interior detailer basically just the pro line version of this? If so it would certainly be more economical for me. I love the smell of natural shine, and the fact it does what it says, goes on clean, leaves no residue etc. I cannot stand using dressings on an interior that leave a greasy residue and attract dust in minutes. Any help is appreciated.

If I understand your post correctly I think I can help. Quik Interior Detailer is just like Quik Detailer but for the inside. It just cleans a little bit but leaves no shine. While Supreme Shine and Natural Shine have a little bit of cleaners in them, however their primary role is to add an additional layer of protectant and leave a nice clean looking shine. Hope this answers your questions.
    Joel
    Firefighter/EMT-B
    Rejuvenation Auto Detailing
    "Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dirt Back!!!"
    '99 F-150

Comment

Re: Is meguiars Quik Interior Detailer the same/similar to Natural Shine?

Yeah, QID is more of a duster, that leaves a little UV protection behind.

The Natural Shine is more of a dressing, so it leaves more moisturizing/UV protection behind.
      2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by Murr1525 View Post
        Yeah, QID is more of a duster, that leaves a little UV protection behind.

The Natural Shine is more of a dressing, so it leaves more moisturizing/UV protection behind.
        Wouldn't Ultimate Protectant do same thing? I used to on my '93 Camry and it really brought the vinyl back to life.
        First I cleaned with UID then I used UP.

Comment

Yeah, Ult. protectant would be along the lines of Supreme Shine or Natural Shine as far as what it does.

Comment

Yeah ive been wondering if QID is the same as natural shine? I would prefer to have a gallon as opposed to a larger quantity of little spray bottles. What is the closest professional/detailer line product to natural shine? I guess i should have asked it that way the first time. lol

Comment

Hmm... Probably HyperDressing diluted down with water....

Comment

Working...
              X
              gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');