• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scratch X Praise .... NXT Spray Wax Complaint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scratch X Praise .... NXT Spray Wax Complaint

Scratch X .... What can I say ... was washing the car Friday evening and got to the driver side front door and BAM ... 2 scratches about 4 in long .... right on the body lie of the door ..... What to do ... what to do .... Try out the Meguiars Scratch X .... Now you have a reason to go buy some and try it .... GOt up early Saturday and went and got a brand new tube .... the pessimistic wife is talking about how we are wasting money the whole time we are in the store .... I walk out finally having heard enough of the pessimistic comments and politely turn around look her in the face and tell her " Could you please hush? " ... so we get home I proceed to wash the car again and after I dry it down with the water magnet I sit thinking .. Will it work ... will it not work ... well I put some on the applicator pad and away we go to rubbin .. work it in and wipe it off ... BAM .... scratch is still there but not as noticeable .... 2 more applications and I tell the wife ... come out here and look at how bad this scratch is .... She walks to the side of the car and goes .. What scratch are you talking about .. I don't see any scratches ... I reply .. And you thought we were wasting money .... Problem solved ... coated the area with some Gold Class paste and good as new

Now onto my NXT complaint .. I bought a brand new bottle of NXT Spray Wax to use in between waxings and put it in the tote in the storage/laundry room with the rest of my stuff .... I attempt to take it out Saturday and the wax is all in my tote .... I laid it on it's side in the tote ... The valve on the sprayer top was no good and it all leaked out .... So I will get to try the NXT spray when I get back to the store to get some more I guess ... boy that was a wasted 7 bux ..... C'mon Mike ... You guys can use better sprayers than that ... LOL ... I work in a manufacturing facility and see QC issues all the time .. I understand man things happen and some get through .... just ***** it was mine ....

You guys make great stuff and keep up the good products .... One day I will step up to the G100 and quit doing stuff by hand .. but I am a little scared of it right now ...

Thanks and sorry for the long post ,

Mike
    07 Toyota Camry XLE
    BBS 18" Rims
    Totally protected by Meguiars

Re: Scratch X Praise .... NXT Spray Wax Complaint

Yeah, you need to find a better girlfriend

Comment

No Comment on the new gf .....
      07 Toyota Camry XLE
      BBS 18" Rims

Comment

I hope you don't get a GF....I have a feeling your wife wouldn't approve! Lol JK.

That stinks about the Spray Wax. Maybe Meg's will replace it since it was a faulty sprayer? They have awesome customer service so it's worth a try, IMO.
        Lydia's Mobile Detailing
        Professional Detailing since 2007

1997 Dodge Dakota SLT V8 - Green
        2007 Honda ST1300 - Silver

Comment

well maybe I shall say no comment on new wife ..... and I will wait and see if Mike Phillips sees the post and see what he says .. if not I will contact him directly ....
          07 Toyota Camry XLE
          BBS 18" Rims

Comment

You can always call Customer Service while you are waiting... even Mike would just refer you to one of the Customer Service guys.
            2017 Subaru WRX Premium - WR Blue

Comment

Originally posted by 07yotacam View Post
              well maybe I shall say no comment on new wife ..... and I will wait and see if Mike Phillips sees the post and see what he says .. if not I will contact him directly ....
              Call Customer Care at 1-800-347-5700 and cite this thread and see what they'll do. As for the quality of the spray heads used for the bottles, we'll send the link to this thread to the appropriate department so that they will be aware of this issue.

Thank you!
              Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Mike ,

You guys are great .... Thanks man ....

Mike
                07 Toyota Camry XLE
                BBS 18" Rims

Comment

Just got off the phone with George ... Super Nice guy and replacement on it's way .... Doesn't get any better than that .... Now if we could just get Mike to come to Georgia and teach a detailing class ....

Thanks Again Mr. Phillips ,

Mike
                  07 Toyota Camry XLE
                  BBS 18" Rims

Comment

Na Mike, I want Mr Phillips to come to Australia and do a detailing course here...

Trev

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');