• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hard Water Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Water Spots

Hi,

I'm a newbie and I recently washed my "new to me" 1994 red Mazda Miata with my home's well water . I now have water spots everywhere that I can not remove. Please tell me there is a way to remove these spots.

Thanks.

Re: Hard Water Spots

Hi:

Check out this link

It all depends on how hard they are. you could try this technique too (the vinegar one)

Paint Cleaning Clinic - Removing Environmental Contamination - Paint Cleaning Clinic - Removing Environmental Contamination Paint cleaning is one of the most significant topics, and rightfully so. Healthy paint is the foundation of a good-looking, w...

however, water spots can etch the paint so severly that your best alternative could be to remove them as much as possible but without leaving the paint to a point where it's too thin.

Hope this helps
    " Sometimes logic is your friend (Mike-In-Orange)"

Comment

Working...
    X
    gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');