• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today at the national street rod association show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today at the national street rod association show

Today I went to the national street rodders car show here in kalamazoo michigan, not really for the car show itself, but I knew that meguiars was going to be there I seen them on the news. It cost $14 to get in to the show but to me it was worth it. For the first time ever I got to go to a show and not just have some person selling basic meguiars products at a tent, this was an actual semi trailer with every meguiars product you could get. So I have been wanting to get some things that before I could only order to get them. I bought 1 gallon of Paint Reconditioning Cream, Hyper Dressing, and the new washable pads for the DA (2 polishing pads) All for a total of $80 I thought that was a great deal seems all that on the website totals over $100 not including shipping. Only bad thing is I was so excited I forgot to buy the Sealant. Maybe I can find someone at the show to buy it for me if I hand them money before they go in that way It wont cost me $14 to get in.

Re: Today at the national street rod association show

Hi Brian, I was thinking of ordering some of that Paint reconditioning cream, I have never had the chance to used it. Under what conditions do you use it for.

Comment

honestly chris I have never used it either, but I have seen the results people get with it and they look great I am looking for those threads as we speak if I find them I will post them on this thread.

Comment

Look at this post chris I only have the dual action polisher but thinking i should get great results.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianPow84 View Post
          Today I went to the national street rodders car show here in kalamazoo michigan, not really for the car show itself, but I knew that meguiars was going to be there I seen them on the news. It cost $14 to get in to the show but to me it was worth it. For the first time ever I got to go to a show and not just have some person selling basic meguiars products at a tent, this was an actual semi trailer with every meguiars product you could get. So I have been wanting to get some things that before I could only order to get them. I bought 1 gallon of Paint Reconditioning Cream, Hyper Dressing, and the new washable pads for the DA (2 polishing pads) All for a total of $80 I thought that was a great deal seems all that on the website totals over $100 not including shipping. Only bad thing is I was so excited I forgot to buy the Sealant. Maybe I can find someone at the show to buy it for me if I hand them money before they go in that way It wont cost me $14 to get in.
          It is a really Kool Rig, do you know the name of who waited on you ? Maybe Ian or JIm ?

Comment

Didnt pay attention to any names was to excited about every meguiars product. I know they said they would be in joliet Indiana next weekend. One looked kinda Korean he was young maybe early 20s at the oldest other was a shorter guy with a mustache dark hair

Comment

Originally posted by BrianPow84 View Post
              Look at this post chris I only have the dual action polisher but thinking i should get great results.
              http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37060
              Thanks Brian, I am new to detailing and easily confused if you can get results like that from one product why go through more steps.

Comment

I hope thats the only step you have to go through then maybe a polish, wax, and a seal. Dont even know if you need all of that but that would be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisw View Post
                  Thanks Brian, I am new to detailing and easily confused if you can get results like that from one product why go through more steps.
                  @chrisw--With most things that are all in one, it's a convince factor. While the product is good, it's good for what it is. It won't do the same thing that a stand alone paint cleaner, a polish, and a wax does if you do each one. Kinda all all in one computers, where all you see is the monitor and a bit of a bulge out back. It fits anywhere because it's all in one and convenient. But because of that, you lose being able to easily upgrade, usually the components are slower than those you'd find a regular desktop.

@ BrianPow84--And the PRC is an all in one, so there is really no need to polish or wax after using it
                  -Kyle

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');