• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White/Yellow Seed things in M135

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: White/Yellow Seed things in M135

Originally posted by Ryan L. View Post
    I know exactly what your talking about and I've had about 6-7 bottles of UQD with the same problem. Most times I just throw them away because it's not worth the hassle of calling and explaining it and getting new stuff sent out.

I think one time I did call in, but after that I gave up.

Ryan
    Ryan,

In all our phone calls, e-mails and your visits to Meguiar's for classes or events, I don't recall you ever bringing this up a single time? If you had, I would have made sure you received a replacement or replacements ASAP.

Our Customer Care department is open Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time, that's 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. They're also open on Saturdays from 7:00am to 3:00pm as well as available by e-mail. So as far as being available, we're very much available and our Customer Care phone number is printed on every single product we sell.

To everyone reading this thread, if you EVER have a quality issue with any of our products the first best thing to do it to contact Customer Care using the phone number on the back label of the product you're having an issue with.

That phone number is: 1-800-347-5700
    (It's on the back label of everything we sell, just take a look)

The next best thing to do is to contact Customer Care through an online form here,

Contact Customer Care

All e-mails sent via the online form is tracked in a database which gets you immediate attention and helps us to improve any product quality issues that may arise.

When product quality issues arise on the forum, the first thing we're going to do is route you to one of the above contact points and if you use one of the above contact points Meguiar's will go above and beyond the call of duty to make things right.

I think a huge majority of people that have ever had any kind of issue with a product would have to agree Meguiar's Customer Care is the benchmark in this industry when it comes to taking care of our customers.

Can I get a witness?

Mike Phillips
    760-515-0444
    showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Phillips View Post

Can I get a witness?

Comment

I think a huge majority of people that have ever had any kind of issue with a product would have to agree Meguiar's Customer Care is the benchmark in this industry when it comes to taking care of our customers.

Can I get a witness?

Absolutely!

When it comes to Customer Service I do not know of any other company that does it better than Meguiar's. This comes from first hand experience.
        Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
          Never had a problem with Meguiar's customer support.

Figure out a way to get that bottle back to Meguiar's so they can take a look at it. Give Tom a call!
          Here ya go Boss!

#1: Thought G100 was bad, sent it in voluntarily to be tested at an open garage. It was operator error and a good machine did not go back.

G100 Not rotating

#2: M09 turned watery, had it replaced, no questions asked.

Mirror Glaze #09

#3: M80 Turned watery, advising Meguiar's about the plastic bottles possibly the culprit. Had a gallon of M80 replaced BTW. I called Customer Care on this one and exchanged emails with someone who I can't remember at the moment.

Product watery

#4: Had some DC 1 and 2 go bad, took it back to Schucks and they happily replaced it.

Bar none, the best!
          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Ryan,

In all our phone calls, e-mails and your visits to Meguiar's for classes or events, I don't recall you ever bringing this up a single time? If you had, I would have made sure you received a replacement or replacements ASAP.
            I did call in once and had it replaced but it just wasn't worth it when I needed to finish a car and the UQD got clogged because of the "seeds."

I'm definitely not complaining about Meguiar's Customer Care, I know it is top notch and I have never had a problem with them what so ever.

I'm just saying from me as a consumer and person, it was easier to get another bottle than call, send the labels back, wait for new ones etc. When I need a new bottle to finish a car, calling isn't going to get me anywhere.

Again, not complaining about Meguiar's Customer Care one bit, just stating that it's not worth it for me.

Ryan
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway.

This is your life. Choose to live it to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan L. View Post

When I need a new bottle to finish a car, calling isn't going to get me anywhere.
              Calling will get you a replacement but it won't get it to you while you're detailing a car due to logistics, communications and shipping time.

Besides those things out of our control, we do take care of our customers and we don't want anyone reading this thread to think that we don't but there has to be some allowances for factors out of our control.

More important than just a getting you're immediate product replaced is the idea of getting feedback to Meguiar's so we can investigate and if there is a real issue then we can take action immediately which helps everyone.

Mike Phillips
              760-515-0444
              showcargarage@gmail.com

"Find something you like and use it often"

Comment

Ryan,

Our Customer Care department is open Monday through Friday from 6:00am to 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time, that's 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. They're also open on Saturdays from 7:00am to 3:00pm as well as available by e-mail. So as far as being available, we're very much available and our Customer Care phone number is printed on every single product we sell.

To everyone reading this thread, if you EVER have a quality issue with any of our products the first best thing to do it to contact Customer Care using the phone number on the back label of the product you're having an issue with.

That phone number is: 1-800-347-5700
                (It's on the back label of everything we sell, just take a look)

The next best thing to do is to contact Customer Care through an online form here,

Contact Customer Care

All e-mails sent via the online form is tracked in a database which gets you immediate attention and helps us to improve any product quality issues that may arise.

When product quality issues arise on the forum, the first thing we're going to do is route you to one of the above contact points and if you use one of the above contact points Meguiar's will go above and beyond the call of duty to make things right.

Can I get a witness?

Yes sir, I believe that Meguiars customer care is ahead of the pack when it comes to resolving issues. The few times I needed them they always amazed me with their responses and help.
                quality creates its own demand

Comment

Meguiar's is going to help me, but I have to wait until I can find a box to return this gallon. I'll keep you guys posted I suppose. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom MacDonald View Post
                    ... Had you contacted me to let me know that was not convenient to ship it back, I would have gladly arranged for the product to be picked up at your home or office. This issue is currently being investigated by our manufacturing Q/C team. I have requested that a replacement bottle be sent out to your prior to your bottle being shipped back.

... Please contact me by phone at your earliest convenience so that I can help to resolve any concerns you have regarding this issue.

Thanks,

Tom Mac Donald
                    Meguiar's Inc
                    Manager- Quality Assurance/ Customer Retention
                    800-854-8073 ext. 117
                    MB911,

If it's going to be a hassle to box it up and ship it back, call Tom and he'll arrange to have the jug picked up. Also, it looks like your replacement is already on the way.

You should be back in business soon.

Mike
                    Why do we drive on a Parkway, and park on a Driveway

George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Mikejl View Post
                      MB911,

If it's going to be a hassle to box it up and ship it back, call Tom and he'll arrange to have the jug picked up. Also, it looks like your replacement is already on the way.

You should be back in business soon.

Mike
                      Yes, they are going to take care of me. I just have to get it boxed up, and they will pick it up.

No worries now. Thanks. Wish everyone luck in not getting one of these like this, but at least there is help, if you do.

Comment

Just wanted to tell you guys Meguiar's picked up the bad M135, so hopefully that will help them keep it from happening to someone else!

Thanks for everyone's support. Hopefully I'll be back up and running with good m135 soon.

Comment

Glad you got it squared away. I was fiddling around with the '67's metal trim and I remembered your thread and checked my bottles of UQD, all okay.
                          Philippians 2:14 - Do all things without grumbling or questioning,

Comment

Originally posted by Nappers View Post
                            Glad you got it squared away. I was fiddling around with the '67's metal trim and I remembered your thread and checked my bottles of UQD, all okay.
                            Yeah, I've used dozens of bottles of UQD, since last February/March, when I had a bad UQD, so it surely isn't common, at least I hope not.

Comment

mb911- Is there any chance your body was sitting still for a couple to a few months before use?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Kleis View Post
                                mb911- Is there any chance your body was sitting still for a couple to a few months before use?
                                Hi Mark -

Well, I started using it the very day the M135 gallon came from ADS. I don't know how long ADS had it. However, shaking had zero effect.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                gtag('config', 'UA-161993-8');